Skip to main content

Charts to Share

Have you taken a look at my shareable charts and records templates? They are always on the side bar menu under TTR Charts.


Have you ever bought a senior rabbit and wondered about its history beyond the pedigree lineage? I have quite often. I wished I had been offered a breeding record instead of just saying it is proven or that I had paperwork to show when I was asked a does' average size kindle. Since I would prefer having those records given to me as a buyer, I decided that I would do that for my buyers.

There is software that will keep track of things like breeding, weights, shows, and more but none of them had everything I wanted or did not have it the arranged how I wanted. So, I designed a few record keeping charts that I am sharing. These charts can be copied and/or printed for personal use as long as they are not sold or used in any commercial ventures for financial gain. If copied and stored online or used by a compatible program, some have averages figured out automatically for you and formulas to calculate the age of a rabbit, which I have found particularly handy. I felt it has been rather redundant to try to figure on the spot in which class a maturing rabbit fit: junior, intermediate, or senior. As a meat breeder I only was concerned about breeding age and weight, but for show, it gets a bit more complicated.

Having grown up in the paper age, I still have a love for writing things down even though I greatly appreciate the convenience of computers, pads, and cell phones, I did not want to use an online program for which I had to pay a monthly fee and the program I have mostly for creating pedigrees is not shareable. My compromise was simply Google docs. It reduced the redundancy of entering the same information over and over. I can add information online, but I also I can print them out and carry them in my rabbitry binder to hand write in the information in a pinch.

However, what I liked most about my charts is they are shareable! I realize that these are done to my personal preferences with some specific to Silver Foxes and your preferences might differ. Another advantage is you also can copy them, place them in your Google docs or a compatible format or program, and modify them for what works for you. 

Silver Fox Breeding Record - This form can be used for a Silver Fox doe or a buck and keep records for both. Once the birth date and the breeding date is entered, it will automatically calculate the age at the time of the breeding. 

Weekly Assessments with Formulas for Bunnies - Starting with the third week of age, this collection of sheets for the entire kindle will keep weekly health assessments on the individual kit in the kindle and compare each kit's weight to the mean weight of the kindle. If you are not planning to do weekly assessments you might prefer the next form on this list.

Junior/Senior Condition Assessment Record - This chart allows for records of whenever you choose to assess rabbits regardless of age. It will automatically compare current weights with previous weights and calculate an mean weight.

Show Record - A basic show record that can be used for any breed or age of rabbit with age automatically calculated at the date of the show.